Template or Product License
By purchasing Your template or any product from Teacherpreneur.io, You are granted one revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to the product(s) You have purchased. By purchasing a website template from Teacherpreneur.io, You agree to display “Powered by Teacherpreneur.io” in the footer of that website template.
When viewing the website templates, You will see several template images used. These photos serve as example images and may NOT be used by You on a published site. You agree to change out all template images and text, and acknowledge that You retain the full copyright of those images You added.
Hosting and Maintenance Services
- We provide custom website hosting management services that are fulfilled using Cloudways (their terms of service may be reviewed here https://www.cloudways.com/en/terms.php). If you have additional questions beyond what is explained here about what our hosting service provides, please email us at [email protected]
- In the unlikely event that there is an interruption in Your service, You understand that there may be possible downtime in order for us to restore service.
- Media and file storage is limited to content meant for the web.
- Pornography, adult-related (aka nudity), promotion of adult services, and otherwise illegal content are not permitted on websites that We host. We reserve the right to remove content considered to fall under these categories or refuse hosting.
- Backups of your website hosted with us are created nightly and stored for 30 days. After 30 days they are deleted.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Our company for any direct or indirect loss incurred as a result of Your use of Our hosting services, including as a result of any consequences incurred from technological failures such as a host server crashes and/or system failure(s).
- You understand that it is Your responsibility to keep your website secure by utilizing password best practices such as occasionally updating your password and choosing secure passwords, regularly updating your website, and vetting plugins/third party tools before installing on Your website. We are not liable for any website that is hacked by a third-party.
- We will update Your plugins and themes. You expressly understand that We cannot guarantee plugin updates and other WordPress and website updates will not cause unexpected issues with a website. While We will inspect a website after updates are made, You understand We may not detect an issue during Our inspection, and it is Your responsibility to alert Us of any website issue that arises as a result of updates in a timely manner. Further, You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Our company for any direct or indirect loss incurred as a result of updates made to Your website.
- Our hosting services do not provide email accounts, and We are not responsible for email maintenance. We recommend setting up email services with Google (G Suite) or another email host that provides email maintenance and backup services.
- Teacherpreneur.io membership includes certain benefits/bonuses in each plan. In an effort to prevent abuse, there may be restrictions or limitations associated with each plan. These restrictions/limitations include, but are not limited to…
- WordPress designs are not transferable. In other words, Our WordPress designs may only be used by the Teacherpreneur.io member.
- Some plans include free design hours, these must be used within the first 90 days of purchase. We will not commence work on your website until the trial period is over and the full payment has been paid.
- You acknowledge and understand the above restrictions/limitations, and also acknowledge that additional restrictions may be created if we discover participants are abusing Teacherpreneur.io membership.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify our template, theme, and product pricing on this website with or without notice.
Refunds & Payment Collection
Due to the nature of Our services, templates, and digital products provided, refunds will not be given unless otherwise specified in writing. We don’t offer refunds, but we do offer a trial period, you may cancel your membership during your trial period to avoid further charges.